Reporting Period Time Breakdown
SERAM is a time-based reporting system (in contrast to event-based).
Time-based data is data related to a specific time span, such as a month or a year.
This is very suited for data such as:
- Data from invoices, such as purchased energy
- Consolidated ERP data, such as units produced
- Consolidated HR data, such as number of employees
- Emission factors, such as country mix CO2e for electric energy used
Different time span distributions are supported in SERAM, such as:
- Gregorian Year: 1 year with 12 months
- Fiscal Year: 1 year with 4 quarters with 3 months each
- Academic Year: 1 year with 2 semesters with 6 months each
- 4-4-5/4-5-4/5-4-4 Calendar: 1 year with 4 quarters with 3 months each with 4 or 5 weeks each
- Equal Month Year: 1 year with 13 months with 4 weeks each
And other time districutions can be created if needed.
- Reporting Periods