SERAM Release "Baise"
Sunday, December 3, 2017
Another feature release of SERAM has been deployed.
- Enhancement of the Tenant Users Excel report.
It now includes information about when a users last audit entry was, giving insight on user activity if the audit is sensibly configured.
Effective Access Control Entries are included on a second sheet of the workbook.
The functions assigned to roles are included on a third sheet of the workbook.
- All Excel reports now have the Filter functionality enabled on the header.
- Choice Indicators can have Comments.
- The Indicator Tag selection step in Data Entry can be disabled (through configuration).
- Shortcut action to select all units of a quantity.
For instance when configuring the allowed input units, all Energy units can now be selected with one click.
- Some formula enhancements (sign function, text support for calculations).
- Application version skew detection with message.
When the client-side parts of the server application differs from what the currently client has loaded (e.g. a server update was performed while users still had SERAM open in the browser), the user is informed and the application needs to be reloaded.